Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!


Hey everyone! Due to the April Fools Virus going to be on the roll, which it actually is right now. I will not be able to post and won't be on the internet for 2 WHOLE DAYS!! I know it wont proftectm uch but my sisters are tooooooo panicky about this and internet will be off for me. If any of the workers on my blog can post then please post for me. If not then I understand due to this virus. To read about it then there are 2 links for you to check out:
I am really sorry for this but my sisters are not going to risk it at all. So I wont be able to get on computer internet for 2 WHOLE DAYS!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
~*!Blowsight10!*~

1 comments:

Alec White said...

DAD'S GOING TO KILL ME IF A VIRUS GETS ONTO THIS COMPUTER!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.