Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Henry Blog update!


Hi guys! I noticed something in Henry's blog, is about beta, take a look at it:
Beta, Blogs, & BunniesMar. 7th, 2009
Hey everyone! Wow, a lot to talk about this week!

I've been getting lots of questions about how long beta will last. I can tell you that there's a ton of really cool stuff the Pandanda team is working on for the game, but creating all this cool stuff takes time. The team wants Pandanda to be the best it can be and there's still a lot of work to get there. I will keep everyone updated so you'll know in advance before beta ends.

Also, some people have asked if they can create a Pandanda Blog. If you would like to create your own Pandanda blog that would be fantastic! I love to see Pandanda blogs on web and I must say they all look terrific! Great job! Remember to send me a link to your blog so I can check it out!

Finally, spring time is just around the corner. I'm excited to see what the new season brings! Perhaps we'll figure out where all the bunnies are coming from.

Will they bring the new Pandanda place in the summer? (check the new place rumor post) If you have a blog, or want to ask Henry a question you can contact him here: http://pandanda.com/contact_henry.htm
By the way we told him about our blog, we hope he come here and watch our progress!
~Pandanda Gang~

2 comments:

Zengrong said...

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I joined.But i don't know how to buy clothes!
~Zengrong~

Blowsight10 said...

Go to East Market Street and there will be a shop for you to buy clothings.

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.