Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Free Elite Membership Day July 2010!


Hey Pandas!

The free elite membership day is here! This means, anybody on Pandanda can experience the benefits of being a  Pandanda Elite Member!! :D


Non-Elites CAN keep their clothes, however they wont be able to use them unless they become an elite, or there is another free elite membership day.

They can keep their dragons, however they wont be able to walk it unless they become an elite, or there is another free elite membership day.

Because of the increase in traffic, with everyone logging in, Pandanda has temporarily added more servers!! :D Check it out:



Awesome :D!! Love this day, dont you? :D

-Lime12101

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi limey great post! I hope to see you on pandanda soon! Also I love this day as well
~CpDarkrai

pengopopper said...

can you keep furniture?

pengopopper said...

too bad it's only for a day. there should be a free elite member WEEK!

Mistral said...

No i kinda don't like it... I'm a member so it's a bit boring... I guess i could just forget about Mistral for a day and go on Windsurfgirl! Lol..

From Misty

Blowsight10 said...

Lol I know what you mean but it is a great time for those who can't become elite. :P And I might do the same thing as you with my non-elite ones xD!

-Blowsight10

Anonymous said...

I'm teodor4eto98!Hi pandas.

teodor4eto98 said...

TIS IS A COOL!!!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.