Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Photos From My Visit on Saturday!


Hey guys! Henry just posted on his blog about his visit last Saturday (You can see the review by clicking here) with the giving away the "I met Henry" T-Shirts! He got us some great screen shots! Check it out:

Hi everyone,

I had such a great time Saturday seeing all my friends again and meeting tons of new friends! Everyone looked fantastic in their "I met Henry" t-shirts and it was a total blast!

Here are some photos of my visit. Thanks to everyone who showed up for making it such a wonderful day!

pandanda great games for kids

0pandanda great games for kids

pandanda great games for kids

pandanda great games for kids

pandanda great games for kids



Sweet! That was a really wicked and a fun visit Henry! Thanks for a great time! Be sure to comment and let us know If you met Henry on Satruday, and did you get the T-Shirt?

- BetaOmer

1 comments:

Shiplover said...

I got to meet Henry on the 2nd time he came, and yes I got the shirt. It was great! Btw, first comment!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.