Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

I Met Henry T-Shirt!


Hey Pandas! Henry just posted on his blog information about the new "I met Henry" T-Shirt! Check it out:

Hey everyone!

The "I met Henry" t-shirt is almost done! Trouble is, I've got 3 t-shirt designs and can't decide which one I like best. So I'm going to let you choose the winner!



Vote on your favorite t-shirt design below and the winning shirt will be given out to everyone who has me on their friends list. I'll also be visiting Pandanda on Saturday, July 24th, to hand out the shirt to new friends I meet!
The poll closes on July 21st at midnight Pandanda Time, and you can vote once per day.



Wow this is so cool! I personally like Design number 2 the most! What is your favorite Design? Be sure to vote here at the poll on Henry's blog! Also, dont forget to comment and tell us what do you think of all these awesome designs! Have you ever met Henry?

- BetaOmer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted Design 3 because its more simple than the others. Yes I met Henry twice. The first time at the Purple Door Party and then at the 1st Summer Bash Party.

-Whistle

Monchocho said...

I like... wait... I LOVE the second one! :D

lucyfantasic said...

Ooooooooooo I like design number one as well!

Cpdarkrai said...

I like the 3rd and 1st one the most I'm stuck with that lol. Anyway what tyime is he coming? I have no idea xD
~CpDarkrai

Anonymous said...

i like design #1 and when henry visits does he pick a specific server? -owl96

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.