Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

New Pandanda "Allow Friend Requests" Option!


Hey Guys,

Pandanda has added a new feature to it's "Options" tab, which you can find by clicking the red and green button on your chatbar.

This feature will not allow anyone to send a buddy request to you, instead this message pops up.


To enable this feature, click on the options button, then click Yes or No on "Allow Buddy Requests".


And Big thanks to Motogirl95, Colman13, Adel500, Foxicle, Yoda Ads, and a BUNCH more for telling us about this! :D

-Lime12101

4 comments:

CoNa131 said...

Nice update and i know you know henry is visiting on saturday but hes visiting twice

Luisz1999 said...

cooooooooooool im can just not allow lots of random people adding me instead of me saying no to every request lol

foxcicle said...

thxs for adding me to this post and i have a question can you guys add me to your adspace and i add you guys to mines or do i have to pay something to be on yours? wating for your answer with eager!

Anonymous said...

I went on options and im not kidding.its not there!! ALl I have is music, soundeffects, graphics and border. what should I do?

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.