Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

'I Met Henry' Shirt Design Poll Results


Hey Pandas! Henry just posted on his blog the winning "I met Henry" T-shirt and more information about his visit this Saturday on our Pandanda Land! Check it out:

Hi Pandas,

Thank you for participating in my poll to decide which design I should use for my 'I Met Henry' t-shirt! The votes are tallied and the winning t-shirt is Design #2!

Here's the final breakdown

* Design 1 - 2,283 votes
* Design 2 - 5,437 votes
* Design 3 - 4,993 votes



Design 2 and 3 left design 1 in the dust, but it was a lot closer between 2 and 3. Design 3 led early on, but soon the votes for design 2 overtook design 3 and finished with a strong 444 vote lead to become the winner. Thanks to everyone who voted!

I'll be visiting Pandanda this Saturday at 11am Pandanda Time and then again at 7pm to give out the shirt to all my friends and hope to make lots of new friends as well!

To get the 'I Met Henry' t-shirt all you have to do is add me to your friends list! If I am already on your Friends List then you'll get the shirt when you log in to see me Saturday. Don't worry if you don't get a chance to meet me on Saturday. Anytime that I visit and we become friends I promise to give you the shirt.

I can't wait to see everyone!

Henry


Wow, this is awesome! I can say that most of the Pandanda Partnership wanted Design 2 to win! We love that one! Be sure to comment and let us know what T-Shirt design you voted for.

- BetaOmer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.