Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Level 40 Party and High Flying Sneak Peek!


Tomorrow, at 11am PST, is finally the day for not just the Level 40 Party on Pandanda but Henry is also going to be giving us a sneak peek of the dragon from Level 50!! :o


Pandanda online game for kids http://www.pandanda.com

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s ……Henry on a dragon? Yep, it will be Saturday, when Pandanda Land finally gets a look at the rideable dragon that is coming up soon in the High Flying Adventure Quest!

The Super Questers who have reached Level 40 and above will be the first to see the flying dragon during the Exclusive Level 40 Party tomorrow, Saturday at 11am Pandanda Time, on Palm server. I am really looking forward to celebrating your awesome Questing skills at the party! Make sure to have your cameras ready to get pictures of the dragon in action. It’ll be his first time to be around a crowd of pandas, but don’t worry - he’s well trained!

Saturday afternoon, after the Level 40 party, I will be flying around to visit other Pandanda servers with the dragon. You never know where and when I might drop from the skies on my dragon!

I hope everyone is working on their drawings for the Player Card Drawing Contest. Your entries have started to arrive, and they are looking great! Remember to read the rules carefully, and get your drawings in by the end of the day on Wednesday, March 16th. You can send in more than one drawing, just make sure it is your very best work!

Here are the times around the world for the Level 40 Party tomorrow. Hope to see you there!

Pandanda online game for kids http://www.pandanda.com

Henry


At this point, I will 4 levels from Level 50 with a handful of other Pandanda players by tonight, after the next set of quests! :D This is going to be really awesome and it would be kool if there is an actual server for Level 50 only too! xD I can't wait for tomorrow and check out the sneak peek! I'm so excited for this tomorrow, it is going to be a blast!! ^.^ So what do you pandas think? Are you coming or can't?

-Blowsight10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I can't make it. I stopped doing quests when I reached level 13. The repeation was driving me crazy.

Cpdarkrai said...

We are getting so close to level 50!! I can't wait we will probably be there by early april/late march.
I level up on sunday with another hand-full of panda's.
See you around!
~Cpdarkrai

lionelmessi7 said...

I'm coming to it, wouldn't miss it.

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.