Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

New Clothing on Pandas!


Hey pandas! Spring is getting SOO much closer, and I'm freakishly excited!!!!! I won't have to go outside with a winter jacket on anymore ;D Haha, since spring is getting very close, there are some new spring outfits on the pandas :) This most likely means that a new clothing catalog will be coming out soon with some new clothes for spring!! Could we expect to see some of the items that the pandas have on??





Cool! Hopefully the sunglasses come back because I didn't get to get them before! And you could always use more colors if you already have them ;) I just hope PD gets more closet space..I think that's one of the most wanted things for pandas *WINK WINK HENRY*!

-Skaterjessie

2 comments:

lionelmessi7 said...

We definitly need more closet space!!! Can you tell me how much can the backpack hold altogether?

ALEX said...

I want more space, too lol Tammy looks horrible xD

I also like the new page (Pandanda Gang's) design! :D

-Juanete98-

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.