Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Backpack Update!


So today I notice that there is a new update in our backpack on Pandanda, thanks to a buddy of mine name Hisup on his PDCrazies blog! ^.^

Now pretty much, Pandanda have changed the 'Award' section in our backpack to 'Companions' and like most people. We think it is where our Level 50 dragon will be placed in to summon like Henry have said in past parties! :D


Right now, I, along with a handful of pandas, are on Level 49 , just ONE level away till the dragon!! It just so exciting and thrilling, I just can't wait till Level 50 on Pandanda!! ^.^

I already plan to name my own dragon, Anthony, dedicated after my brand new baby cousin, that was born past March 23rd at 9:05am. :P

Anywho, so what do you pandas think about this?? And I wonder what other companions would we get in the future! ^.^

-Blowsight10

P.S. Off topic, but here is a picture of my brand new baby cousin, Anthony! ^.^

5 comments:

dogy4 said...

So cute, ur baby brother is awesome! why did you guys change ur header?

Anonymous said...

Your new cousin is such a cutie!!! :)

lionelmessi7 said...

Companions sounds intriguing!!!! I am on lvl 48, i have no idea yet what i will call my dragon. I think I may call it Saffron, i like that name!! Your new cousin is a real cutie!!

Blowsight10 said...

Thanks guys and he is my baby cousin dogy4, not brother. xD

-Blowsight10

P.S. What you mean by header?? o.o We change whole temp. xP

AbhiroopS said...

lol ! your baby cousin just looks like my cousin! His name is rudranil nandi!!!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.