Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Level 50 Quest & Dragon!


Pandanda Level 50 super questers is finally here, after an exact 6-months of questing on Pandanda!! :D And of course everyone knows about the AWESOME dragon we can get at Level 50, but before we can get the dragon, we have to complete a special quest that we receive from Questy Greybeard.



The special quests is in parts, that totals up to 12 parts, here is a video showing and explaining how this big quest goes! :P





And you even get to meet Trixy Trimble, too!! ^.^


On the last part of the quest, you get to choose to summon between a Grey or Blue dragon. Once you complete the special quest, you finally get to get your dragon and choose a color and name it! :D We can't really name it but I named my dragon Anthony anyways to dedicated to my brand new baby cousin a week ago. :)


Once you got your dragon, it is placed in your 'Companions' section of your backpack, that was recently added on Pandanda.



And here is a picture of Limey's and my dragon with a buddy of ours, name Clones, together on our dragons! ^.^


Here is another picture of my dragon with two more buddies, RainbowRacer and Drusilla! ^.^


The dragon is awesome!! :D I just don't know what to say and explain how wicked and pandandatastic this is!! ^.^ And now I can't wait to see what other companions we will get on Pandanda in the future road, Pandanda forever!! <3 So comment and tell us what you think about this?? I'm just super ecstatic and happy! ^.^ Be cool if a future companions of ours would be like private jet or even a fairy that got some wicked special powers, hehehe! :P

-Blowsight10 & Lime12101

12 comments:

lionelmessi7 said...

OMG, this is just so awesome. Congrats to you on getting to lvl 50, i seriously cannot wait to get to lvl 50. im on lvl 48 now. Was the quest for level 50 hard to do? and what did you mean by you couldn't really name ur dragon, is the dragon named already when u get it?

Anonymous said...

Can non-elites get a dragon?

Anonymous said...

Im JEALOUS lol but congrats im on Level 40 I cant wait. I have a really long trip to go. :(

But congrats! xD

RanRan

Jayy said...

I have like 1,000,000 years to go lol im in level 14

Anonymous said...

Congrats,lime and blowy!
I want it now!
But I am level 9 :-(

-Puchii-

Blowsight10 said...

Unfortunately, non-elite can not get the dragons since you MUST be an elite to earn Panda Powers and get past Level 20.

-Blowsight10

Blowsight10 said...

@lionelmessi7 The special quest as you can see in the video was more time consuming than hard, it was simply and easy like any normal quests but in parts. xP And for naming, you just simply cant name it or do anything else. :)

@Saraapril Thanks a lot Sara!! ^.^

@RanRan @Jayy @Puchii Thanks guys and just take 6months like us if you dont miss any! xP

-Blowsight10

Anonymous said...

Hello Blowsight10 how do level 50 ? okay from mittens1

safej16 said...

the song in the video really gos what Line is doing xD anyways thanks pandanda gang i should start coming on more often and do quests and hopefully my membership doesnt end

Anonymous said...

omg cool im level 12 :[ congrats xD

Anonymous said...

Non Elite cant get them!!!!!!!!
:(

Anonymous said...

That is wicked! I think that quest would be harder for me. well right now i'm level 32 and make sure you meet me around pandanda and my panda name is: cbrockwell.

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.