Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Zing Ballyhoo Prize #46 Glitch!?!


Hey Pandas,

Zing Ballyhoo was supposed to realese his 46th prize today, however, it seems that Pandanda must of forgot to make a prize, or just a really awkward glitch =/

Basically, As you click on Zing to collect your prize, the whole screen turns to a transparent-grey-ish color, and you can't click anywhere at all, here is a video I recorded:


Hmm, Lets hope Pandanda fixes this glitch really soon! I want to know what the prize is!! :P

-Lime12101

2 comments:

lionelmessi7 said...

ugh, i was so looking forward to the prize!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm! I wonde why! I bet its fixed now! Im still banned to fo 6 more hours! Just becuase someone got on me! I hoped they didnt sell all my stuff! I cant wait or the new prize! I changed my password! (To a stronger one)! :)

-KingShadow

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.