Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Dragons Have Hatched!!


If you eggies owner have been taking care of your pets correctly and they are healthy, then your eggies have finally hatch!!! Here is a picture of Blowsight10 with her dragons:

They are sooooo adorable, makes you just want to cuddle it. It does take time and patience to get them all healthy and in full mode but their adorableness just overpowers it! :D
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice!*~
~The Pandanda Gang~

6 comments:

Blowsight10 said...

Sooooooo adorable and cuddly!!!!!

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Tazza said...

Blowsight i found a glitch to duplicate your dragons!
tell me if you want pics

Tp 6 said...

I know! Lol I'm on Pandanda right now and I saw JayHawk and I'm like "Wait!jayHawk is familliar.." and I came on here and like ya!

purpleTanya said...

I think they are able to dance with you tomorrow. And thats good and scary at the same time for your dragon because of the party! Lots of music. Even really scary ghost music... *shivers*

Anonymous said...

Blowsight kevin polka ANYONE!!!!! theres a new item on Pandanda to get it go to misty hill then go to the haunted house then click the candl on the left of the fireplace it will turn and you got it!!!

Pandegen~

Anonymous said...

I know Blow! There so tiny and cute!





~AlexAlex112~

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.