Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Pandanda Launch T-shirts!!!


Hey guys!! Pandanda is finally launch and beta is finally over, woohoo!! All pandas to login would receive a Launch t-shirt look like this:



Also, there is also ANOTHER hidden tshirt and here it is and how to get it!!


Here is how to get the orange beta shirt:



  • Go to the top right corner of your screen and click the map.












  • Click where it says Pawthorne Forest












  • Go to the far left, and go to Misty Hill












  • Go inside the creepy building












  • Go to the far right, and click the opening at the siding of the wall!










  • This is really wicked, 2 more special t-shirts that shows to other pandas we were there for Pandanda official launch!! Wickedness!!
    ~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
    ~ The Pandanda Gang ~
    P.S. There is also now a Black Elite Tshirt and Beta Background!! Woohoo!!


    12 comments:

    Unknown said...

    where is hiden t-shirt???

    Izak said...

    Hi. This is Izak. I met you earlier today on WIllow. Blowcast is my friend.There is a new room. If you go through the book shop, click on the bunch of books in the little area at the bottom and walk-through the haunted hous, you will be at misty hill. There is a ghost game. Please give credit to Izak.

    Your Australian Collegue, Izak

    Anonymous said...

    Where Is Hiden T-Shirt????????

    Franknsten said...

    There is an even new room now. Click on the tile on the roght of the fireplace. It will take you to the Haunted Hallway. It will give you the orange launch t-shirt. It takes you back to the parlour. Once again, credit to Izak.
    Your Australian Collegue, Izak

    DaPrankstar said...

    But where do you get the other shirt??

    CPGuy

    bobonika1212 said...

    Where is the orange item

    Anonymous said...

    WHeres the hidden one and ALSO THE BUNNY POTIONS ARE BACK YAY

    Anonymous said...

    SHERIFF IS ON WILLOW AT WEST MARKET STREET ATM!!!

    Beth said...

    There is a I'm a beta rug for beta testers at their home. Not all furnite is members for some reason, because the white bean chair is still non members.

    betta said...

    Hey,

    Its me. Remember, from last night?
    Thanks for not deleting me your a true friend. This truly is the best Pandanda Blog!

    betta said...

    Hey,

    Its me. Remember, from last night?
    Thanks for not deleting me your a true friend. This truly is the best Pandanda Blog!

    betta said...

    oh also i found somthing cool.

    When I became a member I got a elite member Tshirt but now I have 2 when I became one I had a maroon one and now I have a black one! I think that pretty cool


    More free items for me, Betta

    Post a Comment

    Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.