Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

PDG's Fan Pictures!!


Greeting pandas, we now have a new section for all fan pictures!! Lol, pretty much getting it started because we just receive our very first fan picture. Anywho, lets get started so here goes our very first fan picture and more:

From Clones:



From Dembikova:



From Emerica:

From Dbqp:




From SirFlipFlop:



From Minfa123:

From PatriciaDCP:



From Skaterkid14:



From Thunderman87cp:


These are really neat and thanks a lot for the wickedness pictures. If you guys have any fan pictures, email us at pandandagang@gmail.com. We can't wait to see other fan pictures from other pandas!! :D
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~ The Pandanda Gang ~

17 comments:

Blowsight10 said...

I can't wait to see more fan pictures! They are all going to be really wicked I bet!! :D

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Clones said...

I Still Think My Yoshi 1 would be sweet XD

Jayhawk said...

*sniffle* I wish I had fans that would make fan pictures *sniffle* lol jk. it will all pay off after i win tht bloggers prize! :DD (my hopes are up) lol

Blowsight10 said...

Lol Jay, we are after the blogger prize too xP

~*!Blowsight10!*~

dembikova said...

:D yay ur banner is heavy lol

EnterShikari said...

Well Im gonna win the bloggers prize!=P I probably wont =(
Anyway im gonna make a fan pic because i love pandanda gang!

Jayhawk said...

oh. tht destroyed my hopes. D: lol

~Jayhawk

Jayhawk said...

ur blog is already famous anyways! XD

~Jayhawk

EnterShikari said...

im sorry pandanda gang but i cant make a fan picture because i dont have any good software!i only have paint=(

PandaPenguitt said...

I'll take 5 of everything! XD
~!PandaPenguitt!~

EnterShikari said...

Hey Pandanda Gang
i added your fan banner and i also added you onto my blogroll.i was wondering if u could add my fan banner and add me onto your blogroll!=D
Thanks EnterShikari
PDG Panderator

dbqp said...

how did you like my pandanda gang pumpkin house lol xP

-dbqp

Blowsight10 said...

Lol it is full of wickedness dbqp!! xP

~*!Blowsight10!*~

CoNa131 said...

The house one is my favourite! Well done dbqp:)whats yours pdg

EnterShikari said...

please put my one on!

Anonymous said...

The HAUNTED pumpkins haunted my house! L O L!
Who wants Pumpkin pie once the pumpkins are ripe xD?
PatriciaDCP
I'M NOT DISCO70S AT THIS POINT!

Anonymous said...

LMFAO! this is comperter saying that these pics are effing hilerious XD XD XD

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.