Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Puzzle Pieces Complete!!


NOTE: We will be having our very first Panderator of the month and also very first Official PDG's Panderator on November 1st!! :D

Hey guys!! We finally found all the puzzle pieces and have finally put them together!! Woohoo!! So here is the puzzle pieces we put together into the 4x4 puzzle frame:

Hope we actually win, hehehe!! xP If not, congrats to all the winners! :D This was a wicked & crazy rockin' contest from Pandanda!! :D
~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~The Pandanda Gang~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to enter I found all the peices put them together and I found out the prize was a membership and I am already a member!

Anonymous said...

This is cool! Hope u guys win
I lost sadly bc I mixed two numbers up!

Good Luck
-Alvin
WABFNMW

PandaPenguitt said...

Awesome! I entered too! Good luck you guys! And I'm sooo looking forward to being the first ever Panderator!!!! ;)
~PandaPenguitt

Jayhawk said...

looks really nice. i think you beat me barely blowy! oh well. like we said, may the best and quickest blogger win ;). congrats if u win!

Jayhawk
PDG Panderator

Blowsight10 said...

lol thx dude but who knows, maybe your connection was better than mine or something since emails are always crazy =/ xP

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Anonymous said...

I kno who I want to win:
Blowsight or Jawhawk

Two awesome buds of mine... anyway we KNOW there are probably way more than 50,000 entries so good luck!

Anonymous said...

PDG, I really want my blog to be successful, and no one is visiting it.

Do you have any tips to advertiseing or ANYTHING. I really want it to be successful when Beta ends

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.