Home About Support Twitter PlayPandanda Image Map

Eggs Shaking!


If your an Elite, have pets, and you haven't visited your treehouse lately, WELL CHECK THEM NOW! The eggs are shaking! You know what that means! It's going to hatch soon! Soon meaning possibly later this week. So be prepared to see dragons in your tree! Soon you'll be able to walk them, feed them, and just have lots of fun with them! Here is what your eggs should be looking like as of now if you bought them on Launch Day.:


Pretty sweet, right?! Lets hope the eggs hatch soon so we can have lots of fun with them! Still wondering if we can actually ride our pets, that would be cool!

~*!Polkagirl919!*~*!Blowsight10!*~*!Kevinice95!*~
~ The Pandanda Gang ~

9 comments:

Limey said...

They will only shake if you bought them on the 24th AND been taking good care of them, my backup account bought some on the 24th, and didnt take good care of them, and they arent shaking.

And it says in the catalog they will only shake if you take good care xD

Unknown said...

blow can you go on chat
Pdg's Panderator~

Fell said...

Okay, good it wasn't just me I was going like "OMG OMG OMG" when I saw him today.... I mod said "Oh I can't wait until we see you walk your pets!" Does that mean we are going to walk them too. ;) 

Anonymous said...

Cool guys

Blowsight10 said...

:O Omg, but I wanna ride on my dragons xD

~*!Blowsight10!*~

Willola said...

Hi!
It only Willola and im not going on Twitter,its just so boring.
Will we be able to walk r pets and talk to them?! Or even ride them! That would be like sooooooo cool!
From Willola and can u plz get back to me.

Anonymous said...

That would be so cool

Asian said...

I have (9) Pets! And their on the same b day!! (9) pets!! xD

Anonymous said...

My dragon eggs are shaking and i bought them on the first of may but limey said they will only shake on the twenty-fourth which one of us is right? PLEASE TELL ME!!!!! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Please don't post comments regarding memberships/coins, promotions of any site(including your own), and spam. Highly appreciated.